Avatar de GIZantoXa Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    avril 2013
    Hylian, to transfer the server had no such problems. Now it turns out that the game is only for French players? all of these problems ... We also want fair play and not breaking any rules! Until now, many of our players have not done the quest for a rest! For we do not deal with dummies and other fights that would violate the rules.

Envoyé par GIZantoXa Go to original post
    For what we pay money??
    That's the question, why do you buy some much seals ? To win ? Why don't you show us how you can play without seals (destructing cities, rebuilding, vestiges, respec of heroes,....). Play like old times, and we'll see.

Now, it is difficult to make some troops like you did with the vestiges, sharing your logs,............but in the next server, let's play all with honor.

I never said the game was only for french players, I merely tried to guess why you had ping, and it seems that it might be because of the distance, I don't really know. I certainly don't think you shoudn't be on this server. As long as players are fair.

I don't know about "all" of your problems.
    You seem to want a fair fight, I agree with that, but some of the players in your alliance used the exploit to lauch two attack in less than 2s. We feel that's not really fair play.

Inscrit
    avril 2013
    Friend, let's play without a subscription and heritage?? This is the very first cheat, do not you? We play by the rules of the game! No violations! And about changing profession and the demolition of the cities it has lyrics! I am personally against subscription! He played without 2 years!

Inscrit
    avril 2013
    Hylian, and when you attack with an interval of 1 second is that fair? We can not do that because of the delay! Therefore, the output from one of the only way out. Do you think it's a cheat?

I played for 4 years for my heritage, I didn't buy it.

And I just say that changing profession and demolition of cities for recruitment is playing without honor, that's all.

I told you before, anyone can synchronize several players to attack a siege with 1s delay between players. We didn't even know you had delay, and it's not our fault if you do. I'm not going to have a debate about synchronizing attacks, even if I personnaly think the game would be better without. There's nothing unfair about it, you just take the travel time given by the game...

The method behind the 2s attacks from the same player is quite different and involve doing something the game isn't intented for.

I'm not saying everything you do is unfair, I'm just trying to explain to you, in the most polite way because I have nothing against you, that the community of this game feels that the 2s attack from the same player is an exploit.

Most of the players of this server think that destroying cities to bypass the lack of renewal is not fair play, and the same goes for the 2s delay between two attacks from the same player.

I think you're good players but there's probably a difference in opinions and ways to play between french players and other players (I'm not saying one is better than the other, just different) and maybe what you deem fair is not what we think is fair.

Inscrit
    avril 2013
    You are the most thoughtful. Are you nice to talk to. I did not want to offend here. I just do not like the fact that they write here against the Russian.
    We have a different mentality. So, never having come to a mutual understanding))
    In your way, too, was removed by an alliance of ... Yes, it's bad, worse still is that developers do not reckon with our opinion.
    It has long been possible to make changes to the game, so that these posts were not ...

It's not a difference between Russian or French players. Lots of French player play with seals. For a group of player it was a huge probleme in the 3d season nd lots of old player left because of it. Ubisoft offer the possibility of a world "without seals" a strategic world without legendary, renewal, etc ... the problem of the destruction item. If someone abuse of it he can use like a renewal and all the player came on a strategic world for avoid the seals abuse.
    Some Russian player do that and it's easy to show them and generalise for all the alliance but stop kidding lots of people in other alliance did the same look in your alliance before criticize others.

Now we could just play fair and not abuse of seals. limited the destruction of city for rare case, ...
    Everybody want win, but is it useful if we don't play fair and we waste the game?

Inscrit
    avril 2013
    Ешкин кот вы уже достали меня жаловаться в техподдержку. А вы техподдержка хватит менять правила во время игры иначе допрыгаетесь и куча игроков отпишется от игры.