I was able to preview GRAW for PC at the Leipzig Games Convention last month. My Ghost Recon 3 : Advanced Warfighter GRIN Interview will help answer some questions some of you may have.

Hopefully, someone will be able to translate this for the non-English speakers here.

I was able to preview GRAW for PC at the Leipzig Games Convention last month. My Ghost Recon 3 : Advanced Warfighter GRIN Interview will help answer some questions some of you may have.

Hopefully, someone will be able to translate this for the non-English speakers here.

Avatar de pagey1969 Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    septembre 2005
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WhiteKnight77:

Hopefully, someone will be able to translate this for the non-English speakers here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    WhiteKnight vous informe que suite a sa visite a Leiptig, Allemagne, lors du
    ''Games Convention'' le mois dernier; il a rencontré des membres de GRIN. qui développe actuellement GRAW pour PC.
    Vous pouvez lire l'intégral de l'interview (qui est tres bien d'ailleurs!)
    en clicquant sur le lien plus haut...(Ghost Recon 3 : Advanced Warfighter GRIN Interview)
    Bonne lecture...

Avatar de pagey1969 Petit nouveau
    Inscrit
    septembre 2005
    WK..ill b on soon fer french stuff...seeya.