You know what? I love Watch Dogs 1, there, I said it!

Hello everyone,,
    It's not a great game by any means but holy hell the cover shooting is fantastic, Aiden's coat is great, the looks of the city at night were great, the blackouts were great.

Remember the trailer that got everyone pissed about the graphics? You can install a mod to bring that back and you can even create those types of scenarios in Convoy missions. I just love this game, the only things that I hate are some of the side characters (mostly Clara).
    [...]
    The shooting is badass, I handicap myself on purpose and only use a pistol because it feels more interesting to take down enemies using the environment, and only at night, the vigilante doesn't fight in the daylight.

Overall I just love the cyberpunk feel of the game, I liked the sequel too but it got rid of the dark and gritty atmosphere of the first one so I didn't like it as much.

I don't think the hate this game got was justified completely, it's not a great game but it's a pretty good one..

Avatar de Ubi-Frog Community Representative
    Inscrit
    septembre 2019
    Hello Rancho121!

As we are on French forums, our Forums Rules mention that posts must be in French.
    If you feel more comfortable writing in English, don't hesitate to go on our English forums.
    Also, please don't post any advertisement on the forums.

Thank you !