Adjusting oryx health drop

Good Evening,

As of now, i don't think oryx will be played by a lot players for 2 reasons.

1) Oryx lose 10 health point when he runs in a wall, yup, well it's normal you will said because it's his ability, BUT he lose ALL of his stacks (3 max).
    2) he has a big body (for a roomer its a problem).

What i will explain can let people play more easily this caracter without destroying his gameplay.

About the stacks (3 max).
    1) if oryx as max stacks (3*) he doesn't lose any HP. but still lose all his stacks. i will explain about this after.
    2) Hey i can't change his body so who cares.

1.1) As I explain before, oryx lose his hp,10 health point by wall destroyed, but what we can do is lessening the damage that he did to himself.
    If he runs to a wall with 1 stack, it will be -10.
    If he runs to a wall with 2 stacks, it will be -5
    If he runs to a wall with 3 stacks no hp left.

These are the stats for him if he not below 60hp.

If his Health is below 60 Health Point another system will be used.

If he runs to a wall with 1 stack, it will be -10.
    If he runs to a wall with 2 stacks, it will be -10.
    If he runs to a wall with 3 stacks, it will be -5.

Below 40 hp all stacks deal -10.

With the mechanics like that this caracter will not be useless, and can be played without DOC, our messiah.

What do you think of this possibility,

And i'm just speaking about him i have a lot more of character to speak about.

TocTheFox.

Avatar de Ubi-MyAnh Community Representative
    Inscrit
    mai 2018
    Lieu
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne
    Hi TocTheFox,

You currently are on French-speaking forums. Please do not hesitate to write us on the English-speaking forums, as our Rules mention:

LANGAGE
    Etant présents sur les forums francophones, il faudra donc poster en français. Les forums officiels d'Ubisoft sont également disponibles dans d'autres langues, accessibles à droite, dans le menu de navigation. Veuillez également éviter le langage abrégé ou les messages tout en majuscule : ces messages sont difficiles à lire et peuvent être considérés comme irrespectueux par d'autres membres de la communauté !
    I am locking this topic.

Thank you,

Ubi-MyAnh